Hello Dear Friends,
We have updated our collection of wallpapers. As usual you can preview and download them from our Wallpapers page. iPad owners, please, select 1280 x 1024 resolution. Please watch our video tutorial to learn how to download and install a wallpaper on your iPad.
Also today we want to give you a new tip related both screensavers and wallpapers: how to make a desktop wallpaper a screensaver.
So let`s get started:
1) It is necessary to create a special folder and save the picture (your wallpaper) to that folder. You may use “My pictures” folder, but do not forget to delete other files from it, otherwise they will be shown as a screensaver too.
2) Open the “Control Panel” by clicking on “Start”.
3) Next step depends on your Operation system. If you use XP, click Display Properties. If you use Vista, click Personalization icon.
4) Select the Screensaver tab, and select the screensaver you want to use from the drop-down menu. In our case it is called My Pictures Slideshow or Photos or it may have a name you gave to it.
5) After that click Settings and click OK to confirm your changes.
Now you can set any wallpaper from www.newfreescreensavers.com as a screensaver.