Hello Dear Friends,
Today`s post will be about screensavers and wallpapers for Windows 8.
Let’s learn how to control Windows 8 screensavers and wallpapers in order to personalize our computer.
In order to set up both screensaver and wallpaper in Windows 8:
– First go to the desktop (Windows Key and D)
– Right-click on an empty part of the desktop and click Personalize in the drop-down menu.
For screen savers:
– Select the Screensaver tab or icon in the lower right corner. This brings up the Screensavers Properties window.
– Select a screensaver
– If necessary it is possible to change settings of the selected screensaver and preview it (buttons Settings and Preview).
– Once you have finished changing the settings, click OK.
– Select the Desktop Background tab or icon in the lower left corner. This brings up the Wallpapers Properties window.
– Select wallpaper from the current folder or click Browse to set a wallpaper from a different folder.
– If necessary it is possible to change wallpaper position under Picture Position.
– Once you have finished changing the settings, click Save changes.
To learn more about screensavers and wallpapers go to FAQ on http://www.newfreescreensavers.com
Subscribe to our Blog
Facebook Like us!
Twitter Follow us!
Google+ Join us!