1. Click the Windows “Start” button and click the “Settings” (this is the second icon above the Start icon)
2. In the opened window click “System” and then click on “Apps & features.” You will see a list of programs, including screensavers installed on your computer.
3. Scroll through and click the screensaver you want to delete. Click “Uninstall” to remove it from your computer.
Sometimes the screensavers cannot be removed automatically. In this case it is necessary to do it manually.
In order to delete the screensavers manually, search them here:
1. Click the Windows “Start” and then click “File Explorer” (this is the third icon above the Start icon)
– for all users, including Windows 10
2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86) \NewFreeScreensavers
-for XP and Vista 32 go to – C:/Windows/System32
-for Windows Vista 64 go to – C:/Windows/SysWow64
3. Select a screensaver you need to delete and press “Delete” button.
Have a good day!
Join us on Facebook